Any problems with virtualtrials.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any problems with virtualtrials.com?

We changed to a free SSL certificate. Just wanted to ask if anyone had problems accessing virtualtrials.com at all? Figured I would save $150 a year... just want to make sure nobody has trouble with it?
    Everyone should still see the padlock in the url bar. We used to have a green URL bar in chrome but chrome removed the bar for all sites recently so now there is really no advantage to the expencive certificate

No problems here. But the Cancer commons platform Id dead, or am I wrong?

it was a good platform.

now the communication is per email exclusively.
    How do they analyze Data?

pitty whole project hasn’t shown results, or am I wrong?

Comment

Our collaboration with Cancer Commons is not dead - it is still in the testing phase which is why I do not promote it that much. We got overloaded. We had about 200 brain tumor patients through that ASK system last year and another 88 patients in our Onc201 program (which is handled by the same team). We keep changing the software platform to make it faster and easier to handle each patient. Getting close. Once it is ready, I will promote it heavily.
      I will actually be presenting the first data from the onc201 program at a conference in March. It will show our system works (and hopefully that the drug helps!)!

Comment

Working...
      X