Permanently Banned by Netopolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permanently Banned by Netopolis

Today I went to post a question and got a notice I was banned for spam.

You have been permanently banned by netopolis for the following reason:
    spam.

I have no clue how that happened. Any suggestions on how to remove this ban?

msumm8 Sorry, must be new automatic spam detection. What is the name of your banned account?

Comment

I understand. Have to have something to prevent it but it definitely was not me doing the spamming. My account name is lsumartha. Thanks for looking into this!

Comment

musella I didn't do this ban, must be that automatic spam detection you mentioned. I lifted the ban but I have no idea why it happened. I can't see the plugin configuration.
        Last edited by netopolis; 05-02-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by msumm8 View Post
          I understand. Have to have something to prevent it but it definitely was not me doing the spamming. My account name is lsumartha. Thanks for looking into this!
          No problem. You should be able to log in with your old account again. Fell free to write here if there are any problems.

Comment

Thanks! I can use my account again.

Comment

Sorry about that. Was playing around with spam settings.. we were getting inundated with spam. If anyone has trouble, email me at [email protected] or call the foundation at 888-295-4740

Comment

No problem at all. Thanks for getting it "unbanned" so quickly. Sorry someone spammed the group using my login name or email address.

Comment

Working...
                X