41 yr-old GBM patient diagnosed April, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 41 yr-old GBM patient diagnosed April, 2019

I'm Aaron, and I got my GBM diagnosis in April of 2019. As I write this, it's been almost 7 months since diagnosis and I've had two clean scans (due for a third in a week). I'm on a slightly modified version of the CUSP9 cocktail protocol (you can read more about my diagnosis in the "Newly Diagnosed forum).

To stay sane (and feel connected to people) I write about my experiences on my blog: http://amhoov.org.

Hi AAron I trying to post as per Al's request of all of us who were on the yahoo groups feed. I was diagnosed in Jan 2017, I had a small recurrence in Sept 2018 and had gamma knife and my scans have been stable since then I have another scan tomorrow. I was diagnosed at age 48 and am now 51.

Comment

Originally posted by JRo View Post
      Hi AAron I trying to post as per Al's request of all of us who were on the yahoo groups feed. I was diagnosed in Jan 2017, I had a small recurrence in Sept 2018 and had gamma knife and my scans have been stable since then I have another scan tomorrow. I was diagnosed at age 48 and am now 51.
      Good luck on the scan!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Hoover View Post
        I'm Aaron, and I got my GBM diagnosis in April of 2019. As I write this, it's been almost 7 months since diagnosis and I've had two clean scans (due for a third in a week). I'm on a slightly modified version of the CUSP9 cocktail protocol (you can read more about my diagnosis in the "Newly Diagnosed forum).

To stay sane (and feel connected to people) I write about my experiences on my blog: http://amhoov.org.
        I read some of the blog.. I love fishing too! I just got back from a fishing trip this afternoon - caught 18 striped bass!
        By the way - this forum has a section for BLOGS. anyone can start one here!

Comment

Working...
        X