Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel free to ask the most basic "stupid" and embarrassing questions here!." ​​​​

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel free to ask the most basic "stupid" and embarrassing questions here!." ​​​​

"Feel free to ask the most basic "stupid" and embarrassing questions here!."
    Okay, I will.
    Lots of change, stress, and health problems in 2019. Stumbled onto this site by accident. Reading through all the information here gives me hope there may be a good reason for my symptoms.

Here's the problem .... I don't have insurance so medical bills are piling up. Don't want to lose everything especially my life!

Horrible headaches, pain, depression and mental fogginess. Any suggestions appreciated.
    Last edited by UnsureMomInMisery; 12-17-2019, 12:27 PM. Reason: 1st post had no post but only the title. My 1st post. 😁

The deadline to enroll in the Obamacare plans is today. If you are having health problems it is way cheaper to buy one of these policies than to try to pay for treatments. If you can’t afford it then most likely it will be free. Check into it now

Comment

Working...
    X