No announcement yet.

DCVax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know nothing about how the stock market works. Can you explain how they did this?

Comment

• andromeda_m31
      andromeda_m31 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know how either. That is the job of SEC and DoJ, and that is why we need to file a formal complaint. The company has already mentioned to some of the shareholders in private, that there was market manipulation on 10th May. It is a shame that lives of righteous people are run over and held hostage by these crooks. We can moan and cry all we want, but if we don't take the next step (asking SEC and DoJ to investigate), then we deserve all the misery. Nothing will change if we don't ask for it.

Hopefully this will all sort itself out when the publication comes out and after ASCO.

Comment

• andromeda_m31
      andromeda_m31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sort itself out? Sorry, but this is not about publication or ASCO or NWBO. This is about defending science against crooks. It is this attitude by doctors, physicians, researchers like you (and others), that these crooks survive and thrive, and amass wealth and resources illegally. Today it is NWBO. Tomorrow they will move on to other biotechs.

I understand your concern but what could I do? The people who lost a lot of money because of it have to fight it. They need to contact the SEC and FBI and even sue the people or organizations that are doing this.

Comment

• andromeda_m31
      andromeda_m31 commented
      Editing a comment
      People are saying DCVax-L publication was rejected? Or not accepted yet? Or not even submitted yet? Any truth? Any idea what is going on?

I do not know anything about the dcvax publication submission. I do know from experience that the process of publication takes longer than you would expect. I had a few peer reviewed publications published in the last few years. When you submit them, it takes time to review them, but then every reviewer feels like they need to point out a flaw in the publication. These issues are usually minor and they just want you to explain something in a different way. You fix the flaws and submit the changes, and they review it again. And the reviewers find a different flaw, and you repeat. Last time it was 3 cycles of fixes that took us about 9 months from original submission to publication date. When I first asked how long it would take they said 3 months. It is maddening how slow the process is. So do not panic yet. My guess - and this is just a guess - is that they did submit it and it got approved and they are just waiting for the actual publication.

Comment

• andromeda_m31
      andromeda_m31 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, in my field too, typical time from submission to acceptance is 3 months. After proof reading, the publication happens within days. That is why it is baffling why DCVax-L has not got published. The only explanation is it is not yet approved, and still undergoing revisions. Which does not make sense either, given that NYAS presentation was allowed to go ahead. Let us hope publication happens within days. By the way, are you in touch with company to ask them to prepare MHRA submission? There is no reason to wait for publication.

I am sure they are working as hard as possible to prepare all of the submissions. They have no reason to wait.

Comment

Working...
    X