Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nivolumab and ipilimumab medications led to a reduction in the size of tumours in terminally ill head and neck cancer patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nivolumab and ipilimumab medications led to a reduction in the size of tumours in terminally ill head and neck cancer patients

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ll-finds-trial

Interesting to see more results, as this is what my daughter tried for her DIPG. The trial results weren't positive, but I can honestly say that while she was on the two medicines it help keep the DIPG at bay. Both MSKCC and Yale thought it was holding back the growth.

I would have loved to have tried adding on an inhibitor while keeping those two immunotherpies.

How bad was taking it? One of my friends tried that combination and had some really bad side effects.

Comment

She had nothing. She had some mild allergic reaction in the beginning, but we started her on a daily regiment of Zyrtec and after that she was fine.

Once she overcame all the side effects of Dexamethasone she lead a completely normal life, until the MRI showed the tumor had started growing again.
      Last edited by davidfinn; 10-13-2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X