No announcement yet.

AMXT 1501 plus DFMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds great. We are working on a similiar AI project.. I will ask my team about this.

Comment

We are doing something similiar with my partners at xCures. They have 2 AI experts working on our registry to look for patterns.

Comment

Be interesting to know what comes up. Going to wait and see if anyone feeds DIPG data into facebook's AI. If I don't find anyone doing it I'll find a way to get it done.

Comment

It will get done.. everything just goes too slwo for me.

Comment

Hard to watch kids die and not want things to move quicker.

Comment

Agree completely. Some people just do not get it. I have a meeting with a senator on Monday to try to get my Promising Pathway Act reintroduced to congress. It expired last session because of the nonsense with the Congress getting tied up with an impeachment that had no hope of success. We should have had the law in place now. I feel it is the fastest way to get new treatments to the kids and to figure out which drugs would work the best for each kid.
              I asked my 2 local senators to help. One at least had a staffer talk to me for an hour about it, but refused to help. The other one I can't even get to talk to. I asked her for help twice on it and I get form letters back. It is a political thing. You would think democrats would support it as it reduces drug prices and saves people, but because it was introduced by republicans, democrats refuse to support it.

Comment

That is sad. Good luck with the talk.

Comment

Working...
                X